For the recipe, you will need : (6 people)
- 1 puff pastry
- 500 g rhubarb
- 50 g strawberries
- 2 eggs
- 100 g sugar
- 15 cl of cream Échiré
- Peel the rhubarb stalks in advance and cut them into small pieces.
- Then sprinkle them with a good amounr of sugar, so that the rhubarb gives back its acidity.
- Drain the rhubarb 2-3 hours after cutting them.
- Pre-back the puff pastry for 5 minutes in the oven at 180° C.
- Meanwhil, brown the rhubarb in a pan with a knob of Échiré butter.
- In a bowl, break the 2 eggs and incorporate the sugar. Mix until it whitens; add the heavy cream Échiré, and stir again.
- Wash the strawberries and cut them in half lengthwise.
- Arrange the pieces of rhubarb and strawberries on the dough then cover them with your appliance.
- Heat your pie for 30 minutes at 180° C.
Tip : If you have some dough left, you can make a few decorative twists and sprinkle with a drizzle of sugar.
Humm a delight for gourmets !