For this recipe you will need :
Preparation the cupcake :
- 80g unsalted butter Échiré
- 2 eggs
- 50 ml milk d’Excellence d’Échiré
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 125g cake flour
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 80 g of sugar
- 50 g unsalted butter Échiré
- 180 g of chocolat
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease the molds.
- In a bowl, break the soft butter, the sugar and mix with your hands.
- Add the eggs and flour to the mixture. Mix until you obtain a homogeneous paste.
- Add vanilla and yeast.
- Pour the mixture into the molds and bake for 20 minutes.
For the frosting:
- Break the chocolate into squares, melt it in a bain-marie with the butter.
- Mix until you get a kind of ganache.
- Pour this preparation into the piping bag and place on the cakes.
Tip: For Easter, buy small eggs and arrange them on the cupcakes.
Happy Easter !