For the recipe : (4 people)
- 25 cl of water
- 150 g flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 10 g sugar
- 100 g Échiré unsalted butter
- 4 eggs
- Cooking plate
- In the pan, incorporate the water, salt, sugar and Échiré butter.
- Boil the water.
- With the pan stil on the heat, add the flour. Stir with a spatula until the mixture is dry.
- Once the mixture is homogeneous, put the preparation in the bowl of your mixer.
- Mix the preparation adding the eggs one by one, for 20 minutes.
- Using a pastry bag, place your puffs on the baking sheet.
- Bruch your cabbage with egg yolk.
- Preheat your oven to 180° C =, on fanatic heat and bake your cabbage for 20 to 25 minutes.
A recipe for gourmets !
A recipe from the master pastry chef, Christian Frenot.