For this recipe :
- 100 g sugar
- 2 tablespoons of Échiré Excellence Milk
- 150 g of Échiré cream
- 6 gelatin sheets
- 500 g raspberries
Preparation : (40 minutes)
- In a bowl, soften the gelatin in cold water.
- Using a blender, mash raspberries.
- In a pan, brown the raspberries while incorporate the sugar.
- Remove the raspberry juice from the heat when the mixture is hot.
- Using a strainer for the gelatin. Stir it into the hot raspberry juice.
- Place your preparation in the refrigerator.
- In abowl, mix the cream to obtain a firm and thick cream.
- Reserve in the fridge.
- Separate the egg white and yellow. Beating egg whites.
- Mix the preparations in the same bowl, starting by the raspberry juice little by little with the cream and the eggs whites.
- Let the melange in the fridge during 12 hours.
Tips : You can place your preparation in cookie cutters to share with all gourmets.
A delight !