For this recipe, you will need : (8 persons)
- 250 g fresh chanterelles
- 2 slices of foie gras
- 3 shallots
- 15 g unsalted butter Échiré
- 8 cl de heavy cream Échiré
- 1 chicken stock cube
- In a frying pan, brown the mushrooms over medium heat without fat. A few minutes are enough.
- Reserve the mushrooms.
- Prepare your poultry broth with 1/2 liter of water. Boil the water.
- Finely chop the shallots then melt them with a knob of butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- As soon as they become translucent, add the chanterelles, a knob of butter, pepper and add the broth.
- Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Cut the foie gras into thin slices and incorporate it into the stew.
- Mix everything together using a blender. Add a little water if you want your soup to be more liquid.
- Reserve in the saucepan and keep on low heat.
- In a bowl, whip the very cold cream for 5 minutes using a whisk.
- Gently fold it into the soup.
- Season with salt and pepper if necessary and leave for 1 to 2 minutes on low heat.
- Pour the soup, while still hot, in the verrines.
Tips : Add a few diced foie gras to the surface and 2 to 3 finally chooped chives.
Bon appetit !