For this recipe, you will need : (8 people)
- 1 turkey
- 300 g of chesnuts
- 300 g sausage meat
- 125 g of unsalted butter
- 225 g white bread
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 15 cl of Échiré milk of Excellence
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 2 thyme
- 5 cl of cognac
Preparation of the stuffing.
- Dip thr breadcrumbs in the milk and place it in a container.
- Chop the shallots.
- In a saucepan, melt the shallots in the butter then add the sausage meat.
- Stir in the squeezed breadcrumbs, chesnut, thyme, parsley, brandu, salt and pepper.
- Stuff the turkey with the preparation and sew up the opening.
- Oil the turkey and place it in a dish.
- Salt and pepper, add the bay leaf and knobs of butter. Drop on the broth and add water.
- Put the turjey in the cold oven then put on 180° C for 2 hours. Sprinkle with the cooking juices regularly.
A festive dish !