For this recipe, you will need :
- 500 g of chestnut cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 50 g flour
- 100 g beurre doux Échiré
- Break the eggs and separate the yolks from the whites.
- In a salad bowl, mix the chesnut cream and the soft butter.
- Add the egg yolks, then the flour with a pinch of salt.
- Whip the egg whites until stiff and incorporate them into the preparation.
- Pour the preparation into a buttered and floured pan.
- Bake for about 45 minutes at 180°C.
- Turn out the cake when it is barely lukewarm.
- For the icing, sift the icing sugar.
- In a salad bowl, incorporate all the ingredients and melt everything in a double boiler. Stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Then cover your cake with icing.
Tip : You can sprinkle with a few pieces of almonds.
A perfect dessert for autumn !