For this recipe, you will need :
- 300 g of pumpkin
- 300 g flour
- 250 ml of Excellence milk Échiré
- 100 g of brown sugar
- 90 g de unsalted butter Échiré
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 packet of dry yeast
- 1 pinch of salt
Preparation : (12 people)
- Peel the pumpkin and grat it.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Stir in your butter and melt it in a saucepan over low heat.
- In a bowl, add the aggs, brown sugar and mix. Whisk until the mixture turns white.
- Add the melted butter and milk to the preparation and mix.
- Add the flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt.
- Mix until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the grated pumpkin and mix.
- Incorporate your preparation into the previously buttered molds.
- Place in the oven for about 30 minutes.
An idea to surprise young and old alike !