For this recipe, you will need :
- 3 eggs
- 150 g of unsalted butter Échiré
- 130 g of sugar
- Chocolate chips
- Chocolate sprinkles
- 100 g of milk chocolate
- 200 g of flour
- Fine paste
- 2 packets of Mikado
- Small muffin mold
- Place the spread in the bottom of small silicone molds (about 3 cm in diameter) that you reserve in the freezer.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate and the Échiré butter in a saucepan.
- In a bowl, break the eggs and mix them with the sugar. Add a flour, melted butter and chocolate.
- Remove the muffin pan from the freezer and pour in the preparation.
- Cook for about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the spider legs.
- To do this, cut the Mikados in half. Wrap them in chocolate to seal the spider’s pasta.
- Then prepare the eyes of the beasts. Cut small discs of marzipan, and plant a chocolate chip in the center for the pupils.
- Once the muffins are cooked, ice them with melted milk chocolate and sprinkle with sprinkles. Glue the eyes, and graft their paws !
Happy Halloween !