For the recipe, you will need :
Preparation of the dough :
Shortbread dough :
- 3 egg yolks
- 120 sugar
- 150 g plate salted Échiré
- 200 g flour
- 1 baking powder
- 14 figs
- 50 g sugar
- 30 g ground almonds
- Preheat your oven to 180°C (th.6).
- In a food processor, mix the eggs yolks and sugar. Add the butter and mix then the flour and the baking powder.
- Reserve in the fridge.
- Wash the figs, cut them into thin slices and sprinkle them with a tablespoon of sugar.
- Remove your dough from the fridge and roll out the dough in an already buttered tart mold.
- Sprinkle the dough with powdered almonds then add the figs.
- Sprinkle with the remaining sugar and bake for 20 minutes.
A delight !