For this recipe, you need :
- 1 teaspoon of fruit liqueur
- ½ sachet baking powder
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 80 g caster sugar
- 150 g flour
- 150 g raspberries
- 100 g de unsalted butter Échiré
- 2 eggs
- Muffin tins
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- In a bowl, mix the flour and baking powder.
- Use another bowl, incorporate the soft butter.
- Add the powdered sugar and the vanilla sugar. Mix with your hands.
- Incorporte the aggs and mix. You must obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Flavor your preparation with the red fruit liqueur.
- Put in the same bowl the preparation.
- Mix gently and add the raspberries.
- Divide the dough into the molds.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
A recipe for gourmets !