For this recipe you will need :
- 280 g of flour
- 10 g fresh baker’s yeast
- 80 ml of milk
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoon of sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of orange blossom water
- 70 g unsalted butter Échiré
- 1 bean
- In a bowl, add the flour, baking powder, warm milk, egg, sugar, orange blossom and salt.
- Knead the dough until you get a smooth paste.
- Once the dough is smooth, add the soft butter to the dough. Knead again.
- Leave to stand for about an hour at room temperature.
- Once the dough has cooled, add your dough to a bowl and cover with parchment paper in the refrigerator for the night.
- The next day, knead the dough again and start by making your crown. Add the bean.
- Place this crown on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and let rise again for 1h30.
- Then brush with milk with a brush and sprinkle with coarse sugar.
- Without preheating your oven, bake the crown for about twenty minutes.It’s up to you to taste!