- 160g of flour
- 160g of honey
- 60g of unsalted butter Échiré
- 1 tbsp. 5 spice blend
- 7g of baking powder
- 70g of Excellence milk Échiré
- 60g brown sugar
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Melt your Échiré butter in a saucepan. Add the honey.
- In a bowl, add the flour, spices and baking powder.
- Mix everything together, adding the butter, honey and brown sugar.
- In a cake pan, butter and flour your pan.
Put the preparation.
- Bake for 45 minutes. (to check the cooking of your gingerbread, prick with a knife, the preparation must not stick to the blade)
Échiré, wish you happy holidays!