Ingredients for 4 people:
- Take the Echiré lightly-salted butter out of the fridge 30 minutes before starting, to soften it.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C (th. 5).
- Grind the walnuts and hazelnuts, then heat in a pan until they are lightly toasted.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie.
- Transfer the butter into a mixing bowl and work it until you achieve a creamy texture.
- Add in the icing sugar and flour.
- Break the eggs, add to the mixture and mix until everything is properly combined.
- Pour in the melted chocolate and place the toasted walnuts and hazelnuts into the mixture.
- Stir and then pour the mixture into a baking tin.
- Cook your brownie for 30 minutes at 160°C (th. 5). Enjoy!