Pour cette recette il vous faudra :
Préparation pâte sablée :
- 500 g flour
- 100 g sugar
- 60 g water
- 250 g unsalted butter Échiré
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pumpkin
- 3 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 30cl of milk
- 15cl of cream Échiré
- 80g of sugar
- 2 pinch of peanut butter
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- In a salad bowl, add all the ingredients and mix with your hands the shortcrust pastry.
- Once the dough is smooth, divide it in two and refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Roll out the first ball of shortcrust pastry in a pie pan, blind bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, remove the rind from the pumpkin.
- In a pot of boiling water, immerse the pumpkin for 30 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove the seeds from the pumpkin and cut it into small pieces.
- Using a blender, blend the pumpkin.
- Add a little cooking milk to obtain the desired consistency.
- Meanwhile, mix the starch with the cream then add the pumpkin purée.
- Mix everything with the peanut puree and cinnamon.
- Pour the mixture over the shortcrust pastry.
- Roll out the second dough and place it on top of the preparation.
- Bake for around 20 to 25 minutes.
Tip: Before baking, cut the second shortcrust pastry once placed on the preparation, to draw a pumpkin with your knife.
Happy Halloween !