For this recipe you will need :
Preparation of coulis :
- 2 vanilla pods
- 500 g strawberries
- 50 g of sugar
- Crush the vanilla pods and extract the aromas.
- In a saucepan, add the cream.
- Add the sugar and vanilla. Stir until boiling.
- In a bowl filled with water, soften the gelatine sheets, incorporate them into the cream.
- Pour the mixture into ramekins and refrigerate for 6 hours.
- Prepare the strawberry coulis. In a saucepab, heat the strawberries, sugar and mint leaves over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes. Mix if necessary.
- Pour the coulis over the panna cotta.
A delight !