For the recipe you will need :
- 8 eggs
- 1 bar of dark chocolate
- 35 g unsalted butter Échiré
- Empty your eggs by creating a small opening on the top using a knife.
- Clean the eggs inside by removing the white skin. Dry the well.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a bain-marie. Stir well.
- Pour 1 generous tablespoon of melted chocolate inside your eggs and swirl them around to cover the entire interior surface.
- Turn the eggs over onto baking paper and leave to cool for at least 2 hours in the fridge.
- Once your eggs are very cool, you can slip in a few smarties and then remove the shell.
Tip : For the sweet tooth, you can top your eggs entirely with chocolate.
Happy Easter !