For the recipe, you will need :
- 300 g of milk chocolate
- 125 g icing sugar
- 170 g of corn flakes
- 200 g of unsalted butter Échiré
- Melt the butter in a bain-marie over low heat. Stir until the mixture is homogeneous then add the milk chocolate.
- Add the icing sugar and mix.
- Incorporate the cornflakes in a large bowl with mixture you have prepared previously.
- Mix the garniture until the pedals are chocolate.
- Form with a spoons a little piles and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Leaves them in a cool place so that the petals stick together.
A simple recipe to make in family !