Pour cette recette il vous faudra :
- 1 chicken
- 50 g unsalted butter Échiré
- 1 cube of chicken
For the stuffing :
- 400 g of Paris mushrooms
- 40 g dried porcini mushrooms
- 1 shallot
- 80 g of bacon
- 125 g of salted butter Échiré
- 6 sprigs of flat-leaf parsley
Preparation of the stuffing:
1. Chop the shallot.
2. Rinse the dried porcini mushrooms under cold running water.
3. In a frying pan, melt a knob of butter and add the shallot, bacon bits and mushrooms.
Preparing the chicken:
1. Preheat the oven to 210°C.
2. Gently lift the skin of the chicken to separate it from the fillets.
3. Slide the mushroom mixture between the flesh and the skin, spreading it over the whites and thighs.
4. Salt and pepper the inside of the chicken, tie it up.
5. Place the chicken on a thigh in a cast iron casserole dish with the butter.
6. Bake for 20 minutes (baste often with cooking butter).
7. Turn it over on the other thigh, continue cooking for 20 mins, then 20 mins on the back and 10 mins on the last side, still basting it.
8. Place it in a dish (reserve the juice in the casserole), cover with aluminum foil and leave to rest for 10 minutes in a warm place.
Merry Christmas !