For this recipe you will need :
- 50 g semo-skimeed milk
- 50 g unsalted butter Échiré
- 1 vanilla pod
- 2 eggs
- 200 g of sugar
- 100 g of flour
- 1 tablespoon of rhum
- Canelé mold
Preparation the day before :
- In a saucepan, heat the Échiré butter over low heat.
- Cut lengthwise the vanilla pod and scrape with a knife to extract the seeds.
- Add it to the milk while stirring.
- In a bowl, add the eggs, sugar and add the flour.
- Add the milk with the vanilla, mix.
- Cover the dough with cling film and place in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 250°C.
- Add the rhum to the batter then pour into the cannelé moulds.
- Bake for 5 minutes then lower the oven to 200°C and cook for 50 minutes to 1 hour.
Tip: Allow cannelés to cool before unmolding