For this recipe you will need :
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and melt it in a bain-marie.
- In a saucepan, heat the cream and add a few drops of liquid vanilla.
- Pour the hot cream over the chocolate, in three times.
- With each addition, stir well to emulsify the mixture.
- Let the ganache cool in a container.
- Once the ganache begins to harden, add the butter cut into small pieces.
- Stir to obtain a smooth paste, before leaving to cool for several hours or overnight.
- After resting, the truffle paste should be hard and creamy.
- Form small balls using two small spoons or with your hands and roll them in the cocoa powder.
- Lay them out on parchment paper.