For this recipe, you will need :
- 550 g flour
- 3 eggs
- 50 g of unsalted butter Échiré
- 20 cl of milk
- 1 sachet of baker’s yeast
- 1 sachet of vanilla
- Chocolate melt
- In a bowl, sift the flour using a sieve and add the yeast.
- Make a well in the center and add the sugar, eggs, soft butter and salt.
- Warm the milk in a saucepan and add it to the mixture.
- Mix the dough by hand until you obain a homogeneous paste.
- Let the dough rest under a cloth, at room temperature for about 1 hour.
- Roll out the dough on a floured work surface to about 1 cm thick.
- Cut out circles with a cookie cutter and leave to rest for 30 minutes.
- Put the frying oil in a Sutch oven and let the oil fry before incorporating the donuts. Flip the donuts when they turn golden.
- Drain the donuts on a paper.
- To fill your donuts with spread, warm the chocolate in the microwave then, using a pastry bag, fill your donuts.
A delight !